1. The Taj Mahal is an example of architecture from the Mughal period in what predominantly Hindu country?
2. More than a thousand concerts are held during the annual Copenhagen Jazz Festival, which attracts a broad international audience to which European country?
3. A boomerang is a curved throwing stick traditionally used for hunting by the Aboriginals in what country in the Southern Hemisphere?
4. Public steam baths called hammams are part of the culture in cities such as Casablanca and Marrakech in which country?
5. The siku, a type of pan flute typically made from bamboo, is a traditional instrument in a country just south of Ecuador. Name this country.
6. Theatrical performances are regularly held in the Natak Para theater district in the city of Dhaka in which country that borders India?
7. Matapa, a dish prepared with cassava leaves and served over rice, is a staple in which African country that has Maputo as its capital?