1. Handwoven ryijy rugs, or tapestries, are a folk art in which European country that borders Norway and Russia?
2. The Benfica Handcrafts Market is an open-air market that sells paintings, sculptures, jewelry and other crafts just south of the capital city of Luanda in which African country?
3. The Erawan Shrine, also called Thao Maha Brahma, is a famous spirit house that was built to protect a nearby hotel. This shrine is located in Bangkok in which country?
4. Wolof is widely spoken in Dakar and other cities throughout which West African country?
5. Thousands of colored lanterns are hung each year at a celebration at Chogye Temple in the city of Seoul in which Asian country?
6. Reindeer provide food, clothing and a means of transportation for native people who live in Siberia. Siberia lies mostly in which country?
7. The tinikling, a dance that involves bamboo poles, is a traditional folk dance on an island country where Manila is the capital. Name this country.
See answers below