1. The Maya city of Copán is a popular tourist attraction in which country where the capital is Tegucigalpa?
2. Ful medames, a dish made from fava beans and spices, is a national dish in which country that borders the Mediterranean and Red seas?
3. Shakespeare’s grave is located in Stratford-upon-avon in which European country?
4. Several grand hotels have made the town of Montreux, located on the shores of Lake Geneva, a popular tourist destination in which country?
5. The coastal city of Monrovia, settled in the 1820s by freed American slaves, is located in which present-day African country?
6. Residents and tourists enjoy scuba diving on the world’s second-largest barrier reef off the coast of which Central American country that borders Guatemala and Mexico?
7. Geghard Monastery, partially carved out of a mountain, is a World Heritage site located east of the capital city of Yerevan. This monastery is located in which country in the Caucasus region? See answers below