CHIPOTLE CLOSES DALLAS RESTAURANT AFTER RODENTS SEEN
DALLAS» Chipotle has temporarily closed a Dallas location where a diner posted video of rodents inside the restaurant.
A spokeswoman for Chipotle said Wednesday the restaurant will remain closed while the company thoroughly checks out the 100-year-old building in Dallas’ West End neighborhood.
Chipotle has been working to convince customers that its food is safe since 2015, when its sales plunged after an E. coli outbreak. But last month one of its restaurants in Virginia was temporarily closed after dozens of diners fell ill. The company said it believed the source was a sick employee.