1. The Azores are a group of volcanic islands that lie west of Portugal in which ocean?
2. The Somali current, a surface current that changes with the seasonal monsoon in South Asia, is located in which ocean?
3. The dwarf pygmy goby fish is just 0.3 inches long — one of the smallest fish in the world. This fish can sometimes be found near the Philippines in which ocean?
4. Baton Rouge, La., an important center of the petrochemical industry, is located at the head of deep-water navigation on which river?
5. Which province of Canada uses French as its only official language?
6. Canberra is located in the capital territory of which country?
7. The island of Bornholm, located in the Baltic Sea, is part of which country?
See answers below