Record crowd sees a draw.
ATLANTA» In front of the largest crowd (70,425) to attend a standalone MLS match, Josef Martinez had his second consecutive hat trick and his third of the season to help Atlanta United hold on for a 3-3 draw against Orlando City.
• Abu Danladi’s goal in the 89th minute gave Minnesota United a 3-2 victory over the Montreal Impact.
• Tony Tchani scored in the second minute of stoppage time for the Vancouver Whitecaps to force a 2-2 draw with the Columbus Crew.
• Diego Rubio scored twice to help Sporting Kansas City beat the New England Revolution 3-1.
• Nemanja Nikolic tied a Chicago club record with his 18th goal of the season and the Fire beat D.C. United 3-0.
• Stefan Frei made a diving save in the 42nd minute and the Seattle Sounders extended their club record unbeaten streak to 13 matches with a scoreless draw against FC Dallas.