ST. LUKE’S CATHOLIC CHURCH
7517 North Point Road
• Red Cross blood drive at the church on Thursday, May 10, from 1:30 to 7 pm. Contact Sandy at 410977-9161 to schedule an appointment, or register online at www. RedCrossblood.org
• A Musical Tribute Celebration: The Dundalk Christian Chorale and the Perry Hall UMC Praise Band, under the direction of Don Appel, will present a Spring concert “It’s All About Love” on Sunday, May 20, at 4 p.m. Free will offerings will be accepted.
PATAPSCO UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
7800 Wise Ave. 410-288-5488
• Flea Market/Bake Sale on Saturday, May 12, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. (set up at 6 a.m.). Space are $10, tables are $5 more. All proceeds benefit Helping Hands Soup Kitchen.
ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
1803 Dundalk Ave.
• Strawberry Festival on Saturday, May 12, from 1 to 4 p.m. Donation of $7; children under 6 free. Serving ice cream, strawberries, cake and beverage. Chocolate-covered strawberries on sale. Crafts, flowers, books and white elephant items also available. For more, call 410-284-0783.
NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave.
• The church will be celebrating women for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 13. Bring your mother to church. If your mother is in heaven, or lives far away, bring a picture of her to be displayed. All are welcome.
• On Friday, May 18, New Light Youth Group invites your friends to a Scavenger Hunt, human size hungr y hippos, volleyball, plant seeds and pizza party. Come and play!
• Pentecost Sunday is May 20 at both Services. Celebrate the gift of the Holy Spirit promised by Jesus. Wear red, the color of the day. All are welcome.
• Worship Services on the Lot, Sunday, May 27, at 9 a.m. service. Featuring “The Music of Disney.” All are welcome.
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School at 10 a.m. Bring your children. Adult Bible Study begins at 10:15 a.m., studying the Gospel of John. All are welcome!
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Ser vice. All are welcome.
OUR LADY OF FATIMA CATHOLIC CHURCH
6400 E. PRATT ST.
•Join Our Lady of Fatima to honor the 101st Anniversary of the 1st Apparition at Fatima on Sunday, May 13, at the noon Mass. We will have May Procession with the Knights of Columbus Color Guard, recitation of the Rosary, Crowning of Mar and Litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary. Call 410-633-2828 for more information.
ST. RITA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
2905 Dunleer Road
• Annual Shrimp & Bull Roast at Our Lady of Fatima’s Brother DeSales Hall, 6420 E. Pratt Street, on Saturday, May 19, from 7 to 11 p.m. Tickets are $45/pp and are available in advance until May 13, through Ruth Yeager at 443-7900390 or the Pastorate Office at 410-284-0388. Entertainment will be provided by Diamond Dave and there will be Wheels, Laydowns, and a Chinese Auction. Pattycakes’ will cater a scrumptious spread including Assorted Cheeses & Crackers, Assorted Vegetables & Dip, Homemade Maryland Crab Soup, Caesar Salad, Steamed Shrimp, Pit Top Round of Beef, Pit Turkey Breast, Pit Ham, Chicken Diablo w/Rice Pilaf, Baked Ziti, Meatballs Marinara, Italian Sausage w/Peppers & onions, Steamed Vegetable Medley, Mashed Potato Bar w/ Toppings, Roll & Butter, Assorted Freshly-Made Desserts, HandDipped Ice Cream Bar w/Toppings, Soft Drinks, Beer & Wine. All are invited to attend this great event.
• Weekday Mass at noon on Mondays and Thursdays.
• Sunday Masses are held at 9 a.m. (adult choir) and 11:15 a.m. (Children’s Liturgy and contemporary music).
ST. JOHNS’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
7801 North Point Road
•Flea Market on Saturday, May 26, from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Contact 410-325-2658.
•Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more, call 410-325-2658.
•Sunday School at 9 a.m.
ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
7834 Eastern Ave.
•Flea market and car wash on Saturday, May 26, from 9 a.m. until 1 p.m. Flea market spaces available to outside vendors for $15. To reserve a space, contact Lillian Tomecek at 443-290-4603 or the Church Office 410-288-0537 by May 19.