1. SCIENCE: What is the study of heat and its transformation to mechanical energy called? 2. LANGUAGE: What is the symbol associated with the Greek letter “Delta” (uppercase)?
3. MUSIC: Which city is hometown to the Red Hot Chili Peppers band?
4. PSYCHOLOGY: What is the fear represented in tacho phobia?
5. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a male rabbit called?
6. GEOGRAPHY: Which two African nations joined to become Tanzania in 1964?
7. LITERATURE: Who wrote the children’s classic book “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory”?
8. MEASUREMENTS: How many centimeters are in a foot?
9. MOVIES: Who was the Oscar-winning director of “The Deer Hunter”?
10. CHEMISTRY: What is the symbol for the element arsenic?