troops. They can be made on Tuesday or at home. Cards need to be finished by Nov. 1. Please no glitter is allowed. All are welcome!
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School starts back up on Sept. 23. All children welcome.
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome. on Sunday, Oct. 28, from 5 to 7 p.m.
• All-you-can-eat Turkey Dinner on Saturday, Nov. 3, 1 to 6 p.m. at the church. Tickets are $12 for adults; $5 for children under 12. Children under 6 eat free. Carryouts available. Tickets sold at door. For more, call 410-282-3458.
• Sunday school for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. Coffee/tea provided for adults.
• Worship service starts at 10 a.m. each Sunday. at 7 p.m., on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. Our Lady of Fatima will have Mass on Wednesday, Oct. 31, at 6 p.m. and on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 8:15 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. (Spanish). St. Rita will have Mass on Thursday, Nov. 1, at 8 a.m. and noon.
•The Pastorate of Sacred Heart of Mary, Our Lady of Fatima and St. Rita will have a Memorial Mass for those who died in the last year on Friday, Nov. 2, All Souls Day, at 7 p.m. at St. Rita, 2905 Dunleer Road.
•Bull and Oyster Roast in the lower church hall on Saturday, Nov. 10, from 7 to 11 p.m. Music and dancing. Music by TKO Band. Money wheel, lay downs, raffles and more. Tickets $40 per person. Menu includes pit beef, ham and turkey, raw oysters, crab soup, desserts, beer, soda and BYOB. For tickets, call parish office at 410-633-2828 or Michael Carnahan at 443-837-5077 or email SHMparish@gmail. com.