PATAPSCO UNITED METHODIST CHURCH 7800 Wise Ave. 410-288-5488 •Puppets & Pizza on Saturday, Nov. 17, at 6 p.m. the church welcomes the Yadah Puppet Ministry. See puppets and enjoy pizza after. Love offering taken to support the ministry. All are welcome.
DUNDALK UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
6903 Mornington Road
• The Voices of Faith Chorale presents “A Still and Silent Night” at the church on Sunday, Dec. 2, at3 p.m. Concerts includes traditional, contemporar y Christian, pop and Gospel Christmas favorites with audience participation. Admission is free. Bring the whole family.
• Elder abuse information literature will be available at the church during Sunday services, 9:45 to 11 a.m.
• Coffee and fellowship in the church hall after the 9:45 a.m. ser vice.
HUGHES MEMORIAL PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
3008 Sparrows Point Road 410-477-3711
• Hughes Memorial Presbyterian Church, across from Edgemere Elementary School, will host its annual Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, Dec. 8, from 8 a.m. to noon. Featuring a pancake breakfast, Christmas crafts, Cookie Walk of homemade baked goods, free crafts for kids to make and take while parents shop and a visit from Santa. Parking in rear of church with handicap accessibility. All proceeds benefits the outreach projects from the church’s busy hands program. ST. LUKE’S CATHOLIC CHURCH 7517 North Point Road
• The Voices of Faith Chorale presents “A Still and Silent Night” at the church on Friday, Dec. 14, at 7 p.m. and Sunday, Dec. 16, at 3 p.m. Concerts includes traditional, contemporary Christian, pop and Gospel Christmas favorites with audience participation. Admission is free. Bring the whole family.
NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave. 410-284-6840
• Crafters meet every Tuesday at 1 p.m. Come to teach or learn! It’s even fun to watch! Their current project goal is to the making 500 Christmas cards for the troops. They can be made on Tuesday or at home. Cards need to be finished by Nov. 1. Please no glitter is allowed. All are welcome!
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School starts back up on Sept. 23. All children welcome.
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome.
WATERSEDGE BAPTIST CHURCH
3483 Liberty Parkway 410-282-1974
• Little Light Christian Childcare Center is open Monday though Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children 18 months to 11 years of age. For more information, call Ruth at 410-282-1994. ST. JOHN’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH 7801 North Point Road 410-477-4409
•Sunday service 9:30 a.m. with Holy Communion. For more, call 410-325-2658.
•Sunday School at 9 a.m.
2660 Yorkway 410-284-7081
• Worship with us each Sunday at 11 a.m. All are invited.
• Coffee and fellowship each Sunday morning in the church fellowship hall from 10 to 10:45 a.m.
• Bible study each Wednesday at 7 p.m. We are currently studying the book of Mark. All are invited.
• Each Friday we have fellowship through prayer, movies and games. All are invited.
• English as a Second Language (ESL) and Computer classes at the church each Saturday at 10 a.m. If interested, please call 682-5561500 to register.
ST. RITA ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH
2905 Dunleer Road 410-284-5434
• Weekday Mass at noon on Mondays and Thursdays.
• Sunday Masses are held at 9 a.m. (adult choir) and 11:15 a.m. (Children’s Liturgy and contemporary music). FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH OF DUNDALK 100 St. Helena Ave.
•Sunday School will be held at 9 a.m. Sunday Worship Service at 10:30 a.m. Sunday Evening Bible Study at 6 p.m.
•Multi-Focus Ladies Group meets every third Tuesday of the month at 10 a.m. in the conference room.
•Wednesday Prayer Service at 7 p.m. weekly except the third Wednesday of the month.
•Last Saturday of the month is prayer time from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Call the church for more information.
INVERNESS PRESBYTERIAN CHURCH
7909 Wise Ave. 410-282-3143
•English as a Second Language (ESL) classes at the church on Mondays from 6:30 p.m., Thursdays from noon to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m.
•Open enrollment for the 201819 school year is now open at Inverness Early Learning Center at Inverness Presbyterian Church! For more, contact 410-285-7137 or Invernessearlylearningcenter@yahoo.com.