SACRED HEART OF MARY CHURCH
6736 Youngstown Ave
•Bull and Oyster Roast in the lower church hall on Saturday, Nov. 10, from 7 to 11 p.m. Music and dancing. Music by TKO Band. Money wheel, lay downs, raffles and more. Tickets $40 per person. Menu includes pit beef, ham and turkey, raw oysters, crab soup, desserts, beer, soda and BYOB. For tickets, call parish office at 410-633-2828 or Michael Carnahan at 443-837-5077 or email SHMparish@ gmail.com.
NEW LIGHT LUTHERAN CHURCH
2120 Dundalk Ave. 410-284-6840
• Only one service at 10:30 on Sunday, Nov. 11, 2018. No Sunday adult Bible Study. It is our thank offering Sunday with a guest speaker. A soup and bread luncheon will follow the service. All are welcome!
• Thanksgiving Day Worship, Nov. 22, at 10 a.m. All are welcome!
• Crafters meet every Tuesday at 1 p.m. Come to teach or learn! It’s even fun to watch! All are welcome!
• Bible study at the Hard Yacht Café at 10 a.m. on Tuesdays. All are welcome.
• King’s Kids Sunday School starts back up on Sept. 23. All children welcome.
• Worship with us each Sunday, 9 a.m. for Amazing Praise Worship Service and at 11 a.m. for Amazing Grace Worship Service. All are welcome.
NORTH POINT BAPTIST CHURCH
4201 North Point Boulevard
•Come and see Downin Lane in concert on Sunday, Nov. 11, at 11 a.m. The group is comprised of four men who love Jesus, gospel music and singing! While our primary genre is Southern Gospel, they have a great love for A Capella songs and hymns. Downin Lane desires to provide a Spirit filled presentation that is fun, energetic and heart-warming.
•Fiesta Friday on Friday, Nov. 16, from 5 to 7 p.m. Ages 5 to 11. Games, pinata, snacks, crafts, Bible lesson and more. Free.
ST. PETER’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
7834 Eastern Ave.
•Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, Nov. 17, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Handmade crafts, bake sale table, flea market, breakfast and lunch, visits with Santa. Join us for good food, friendly faces, fun and surprises!
•Outreach supper for individuals in need on the first and second Saturdays of each month at 4 p.m. No registration required.
•Food pantr y for families is open on Tuesdays from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. For east Baltimore County residents only.
PATAPSCO UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
7800 Wise Ave.
•Puppets & Pizza on Saturday, Nov. 17, at 6 p.m. the church welcomes the Yadah Puppet Ministr y. See puppets and enjoy pizza after. Love offering taken to support the ministry. All are welcome.
ST. LUKE’S EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN CHURCH
1803 Dundalk Ave.
• The women of St. Luke’s are sponsoring a bus trip to Harrisburg Craft Show on Thursday, Nov. 29. Bus will leave from the church at 8 a.m. and return at 6:30 p.m. They will stop at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant on the way home. Cost is $45, which includes admission, driver’s tip, snacks, games and door prizes. Supper at Cracker Barrel is on your own. For more, call 410-284-0783.
• Sunday school for all ages on Sundays at 9:15 a.m. Coffee/tea provided for adults.
• Worship service starts at 10 a.m. each Sunday.