1. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: Which U.S. highway is known by the nickname “the Mother Road”?
2. FOOD & DRINK: What kind of cocktail contains ginger beer, lime juice and vodka?
3. SCIENCE: What kind of cloud produces thunderstorms?
4. MUSIC: How many musicians play in a quartet?
5. GEOGRAPHY: Which of the seven continents is the driest?
6. MOVIES: What word is on Austin Powers’ license plate in “Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery”?
7. HISTORY: What was the ancient Sumerian form of writing called?
8. TELEVISION: What is the name of Bert’s roommate on the children’s show “Sesame Street”?
9. ANATOMY: How many lobes is the human brain divided into?
10. MEASUREMENTS: How much liquid does a standard jigger hold?