1. TELEVISION: In which 1980s-90s sitcom did a waitress named Carla Tortelli appear?
2. LITERATURE: What are the tree-like beings called in “The Lord of the Rings”?
3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the rallying cry for the shape-changing Transformers?
4. U.S. STATES: Which state would a Jayhawker hail from?
5. MOVIES: Which movie featured the line, “Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!”?
6. ANATOMY: Which part of the human body is affected by surgery called rhinoplasty?
7. MUSIC: Which rock group’s debut album was titled “Bleach”?
8. U.S. PRESIDENTS: Which president was known as the “hero of San Juan Hill”?
9. MEASUREMENTS: What does a joule measure?
10. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the Grand Teton National Park?