1. GEOGRAPHY: What is the capital of Hungary?
2. MOVIES: What is the name of the necklace given to Rose in the movie “Titanic”?
3. TELEVISION: Which TV comedy led to a spinoff series called “The Andy Griffith Show”?
4. HISTORY: The Motion Picture Association of America established modern movie ratings in which year?
5. ADVERTISING: What is the name of the rooster in the Kellogg’s Cornflakes advertisements?
6. MEASUREMENTS: How many gills are in a pint?
7. FOOD & DRINK: What is spumoni?
8. LITERATURE: Which 20th-century poet once wrote, “August rain: the best of the summer gone, and the new fall not yet born. The odd uneven time”?
9. BIBLE: How many times did Noah send a dove from the Ark to seek land?
10. ANATOMY: What is a common name for the clavicle?