Middle and high school students can log into BCPS Wi-Fi
All students in Grades 7-12 who already have a BCPS device must come to any school or Baltimore County public library (if open) to log into BCPS Secure Wi-Fi outside for necessary updates.
How to complete the device update (HP Revolve or HP Probook):
• Go to a BCPS school or Baltimore County Public Library (if open) and locate an area outside of the building where you can access BCPS Secure Wi-Fi.
• Log in with the BCPS device and ensure it is connected to BCPS Secure Wi-Fi.
• Allow the computer to perform updates and provide additional policies. This may take 10-15 minutes.
• Restart the computer while still onsite.
• Log in again and ensure it is connected to BCPS Secure Wi-Fi.
• Go to https://portal. manage.microsoft.com and click on the device button. If the student’s device is listed, you may shut down the computer and the process is complete. Software will not be available prior to school starting.