1. U.S. STATES: Where is the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame located?
2. LITERATURE: Which famous novel begins with the line, “You better not never tell nobody but
God”? 3. GENERAL KNOWLEDGE: What is the nickname of Tulane University’s athletic teams? 4. MUSIC: Acorn, drop, ball and barrel are all types of what? 5. MOVIES: Which animated Disney movie featured the theme song “A Whole New World”? 6. GAMES: How many strikes must one throw to achieve a perfect 300 score in bowling?
7. ANATOMY: Which human organ filters blood, removes waste and regulates salt levels?
8. HISTORY: How many people survived the sinking of the Titanic in 1912?
9. GEOGRAPHY: Where is the island of Palau located?
10. ANIMAL KINGDOM: What is a group of rhinoceroses called?