A few suggestions
I suggest that we all petition our new leaders to fix our election system:
1) Limit the campaigns to six months like Canada.
2) Make Election Day a national holiday, so no one has to miss work.
3) Eliminate the Electoral College.
4) Provide public funds for all campaigns and take George Soros, the Koch brothers, and all others out of the picture.
5) Only allow candidates to place ads, not super PACs, and no negative ads about the other candidate.
6) Outlaw robo-calls. And as long as we are changing the Constitution, how about eliminating daylight savings time and outlawing all Christmas ads and displays until after Thanksgiving? – Robert Brown Cary