• ARC of Maui County, recycles cellphones. For locations, call 242-5781, ext. 208.
• Rotary Club of Lahaina Sunrise, 7 a.m., Pioneer Inn’s Snug Harbor Room. Call Skeeter Stebbins, 870-9813; see lahaina sunriserotary.org.
• Maui Family Guidance Center, supports children and youths 3-20 years of age with mental health needs; 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 270 Waiehu Beach Road, Suite 213, Wailuku. Call 243-1252.
• Mana‘olana Pink Paddlers, for cancer survivors and supporters; 7:45 a.m., Maui Canoe Club on North Kihei Road at Sugar Beach. Call Mary Dungans, 876-1553; visit www.mauipinks.org.
• Business Network International, Upcountry Chapter, 8-9:30 a.m., Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli, Makawao. Call Gayle Barklie, president, 344-5688; visit www.bnihawaii.com.
• Clutterers Anonymous group, 9-10 a.m., St. Theresa Church, tables near the chapel, Kihei. Call (646) 926-7399; see clutterersanonymous.net.
• Hale Mahaolu Elima, free group exercise class; 10-11 a.m., 11 Mahaolu St., Kahului. For more information, contact 893-0002 or 281-1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, 11 a.m., Kaunoa Senior Center. Contact Janet Roberts, 870-4597 or email@example.com.
• Kiwanis Club of Kahului, noon, Tante’s Island Cuisine, Maui Seaside Hotel, Kahului. Call Bruce McDonald, 283-4189; see kahului kiwanis.com.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, two groups meet: Alanoon, noon, Kihei Lutheran Church, Kihei; ODAT Women’s, 6 p.m., St. Theresa Church, St. Francis Room, Kihei.
• Department of Health, tuberculosis skin tests;
2-4 p.m., Wailuku Health Center, 121 Mahalani St., Wailuku. Free. Picture ID required; under age 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian. For information, call 984-2128.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for children ages 5-18; 3:30-5:30 p.m., Paia Youth Center, 28 Hana Highway. Contact 661-0111 or info@ lahaina-arts.com.
• Rotary Club of Lahaina Sunset, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali. Call Liz May, 669-5200.
• Pacific Cancer Foundation, sponsors Linda Tesar-Amimoto’s support group for family and caregivers; 5:30-6:45 p.m., Cameron Center, Wailuku. Contact 269-3948 or supportgroup@ earthlink.net.
• Behavioral Health Hawaii, family support group; 6-7:30 p.m., 55 N. Church St., Suite A-1, Wailuku. Free. Call in advance, 243-3200; visit www.beaconhouse.org.
• Parenting Group, learn positive parenting techniques, 6-8 p.m., Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku. Call 242-0900, ext. 234.
• Kahului Public Library, hosting Shamatha meditation class; 6-7:45 p.m. No experience necessary. For more information, call 463-1699.
• Haleakala Lions Club,
6 p.m., Kahului Community Center. Call Mark Mizuno, 242-7638 or 242-2540.
• Kahului Lions Club,
6 p.m., Tante’s Island Cuisine, Maui Seaside Hotel, Kahului. Call Charlotte Pontanilla, 877-5343.
• Domestic violence intervention skills building, teaches nonviolent skills to stop abusive behavior. Spanish speakers, 6-8 p.m., Wailuku. Call Parents and Children Together, 243-7001.
• Know Thyself as Soul Foundation, 6 p.m., Kihei. Free. Call (877) 633-4828; see www.santmat.net.
• Maui Choral Arts Association, chorus practice; 6:30-9 p.m., Wailuku. Contact 870-5560 or mauichoralarts@ hawaii.rr.com.
• Sex Addicts Anonymous, support group, 6:30 p.m., Kihei. Email firstname.lastname@example.org; see saa-recovery.org.
• Maui Live Poets, poetry reading; 6:30-7:50 p.m., Lahaina Public Library; free. Contact 662-3950 or email@example.com.
• Old Kihei School Reunion, 6:30 p.m., Community Recreational Complex, 131 S. Kihei Road. Contact Shisha Torres-Duldulao, 298-0099 or Lehua Huddleston-Hafoka, 879-8698 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Order of the Eastern Star, 7 p.m., Masonic Temple, 190 W. Kamehameha Ave., Kahului. Call Sue Rowe, 572-9063.
• Early Music Maui, 7-10 p.m. Kihei. Renaissance instruments. Call Ginny Morgan, 879-4453.
• A Course in Miracles, by Tim Reagan; 7-9 p.m., Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. High St., Wailuku. For information, call 242-9327.
• Codependents Anonymous Haiku meeting, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Haiku Community Center. For more information, call 651-1877.
• Wednesday Market, organic, non-GMO, Maui-grown produce, EBT accepted; 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Waipuna Chapel, 17 Omaopio Road. Call 419-1570.
• Business Network International, Valley Isle Chapter, 8-9:30 a.m., Tante’s Island Cuisine, Kahului. Call Jeanna Gamboa, 419-1617.
• Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Weed and Pot Club; 8:30-10:30 a.m., 150 Kanaloa Ave., Kahului. Contact 249-2798 or email@example.com; see www.mnbg.org.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 9 a.m.12:30 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. Call 875-1317.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, three groups meet: Happy Day, 9:15 a.m., Iao Congregational Church, Kanda Hall, Wailuku; Aloha Wednesday, 6 p.m., Kalama Heights, 101 Kanani Road, 3rd floor, Kihei; Just for Today, 6 p.m. Aloha Aina Center #240, 810 Kokomo Road, Haiku; Courage to Change, 7 p.m., Lahaina Methodist Church. Call 242-0296.
• Wailuku Public Library, keiki story time with songs, simple crafts; 10-10:30 a.m. For babies, toddlers, preschoolers, accompanied by caregivers; free. Call 243-5766.
• Senior Enhance Fitness Program, 11:15 a.m., Maui Powerhouse Gym, 1279 S. Kihei Road. Call 214-6737.
• Walking on Wednesdays in Wailuku, County of Maui Managing Director Keith Regan leads exercise program; noon-12:30 p.m. county building lawn, Wailuku; Free. For information, call Mayor’s Office, 270-7855.
• Children immunization clinic, noon-3 p.m., Wailuku Health Center. Free for children to age 18 without medical insurance; bring immunization records. Appointments 984-8260.
• Rotary Club of Maui Lumeria, noon, 1813 Baldwin Ave., Makawao. Call Laura Rosenthal, 298-1275.
• Rotary Club of KiheiWailea, 12:15-1:30 p.m., Mulligans on the Blue,
100 Kaukahi St., Wailea. Contact Stuart Karlan, 891-8457 or president@ kiheiwailearotary.com; see www.mauirotary.org.
• Hawaii Center for Independent Living, Maui Wheelers: Spinal & Neurological Support Group. 1-4 p.m., 220 Imi Kala St., Suite 103. Call 242-4966.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for ages 5-18, 2:304:30 p.m., Honokowai Kauhale, 3500 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina; and Kahekili Park Terrace, 15 Holowai Place, Wailuku. Contact 661-0111 or email@example.com.
• Leilani Farm Sanctuary, farm tour in Haiku; 4 p.m. Contact 298-8544 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Haleakala National Park’s Kipahulu Community, 5-6:30 p.m., Kipahulu Visitor Center. For information, call 572-4400.
• Resource Caregiver’s Group, for adoptive, hanai, foster parents or other family members. 6-8 p.m., Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Loop. Call 242-0900, ext. 234.
• Hawaii State Bar Association, free legal information; 6-7 p.m.
Call 270-0872 if line busy, hang up and redial, do not leave message. See www.hsba.org.
• Parent/Child Caregiver classes, 6-8 p.m., Haiku Elementary School. Free classes with child care provided. Drop-ins welcome. Contact Jim or Jori Manske, 575-5301 or RadicalCompassion@gmail.com.
• Maui County Medical Society, 6 p.m. monthly educational/social meeting. M.D.’s, D.O.’s, APRN’s, & PA’s are invited to attend. Memberships available; fee for non-members.
For more information and location, call 866-4546; visit mauicountymedicalsociety.org.
• Heritage Hall Inc., choral singing of Portuguese, Spanish songs; 7-8 p.m., Heritage Hall, 401 Baldwin Avenue, Paia. Call 243-0065.
• GriefShare support group, for people who have lost a loved one through death; 7-9 p.m., Wailuku. For more information, call 249-8364.
• Alcoholics Anonymous, Happy, Joyous and Freethinkers; 7 p.m., Kihei Bridge Center, 131 S. Kihei Road, Kihei. Call 874-0214.
Call for Volunteers
• The Sugar Museum is seeking volunteer tour guides for its Education Program. Tuesdays and Thursdays 9:30-11:30 a.m. Contact 871-8058 or email email@example.com.
• Volunteering on Vacation, free year-round program offered by Pacific Whale Foundation: Haleakala National Park, first and third Saturdays; Malama Honokowai, every Saturday; Hoaloha‘aina (South Maui), every Monday; O‘o Farm (Waipoli, Kula), every Wednesday; Hawaiian Islands Land Trust (Waihee Coastal Dunes), every Friday; Beach Clean-up with Pacific Whale Foundation, daily. Contact 249-8811 ext. 1, at least 24 hours in advance to sign up. Visit www.volunteersonvacation.org to learn more.