• South Maui Volunteers; Hoaloha ‘Aina, 7:30-9:30 a.m. Dune restoration, trail maintenance. Check SouthMauiVolunteers.com for weekly location and directions.
• Maui AIDS Foundation, HIV testing, counseling; 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 1935 Main St., Wailuku. Free, confidential; 242-4900.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or email@example.com.
• Tai Chi class,
9-10 a.m., Kula Hospital. Free. Call 280-6437.
• UH-MC Campus Health Center, 9 a.m.-1 p.m., Mon. & Fri.; 9 a.m.-4 p.m., Tues., Wed., Thurs.,
310 W. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Free or low-cost confidential sexual and reproductive health care. School and sports physicals ($75). For appointments, call 984-3493.
• Malama Pregnancy Center, Mon., Tues., Thurs.; 9 a.m.-5 p.m. 64 Central Ave., Wailuku. The center does not perform nor refer for abortions. All services are confidential and free of charge. Contact 280-5810 or info@mauipregnancy center.com.
• AARP Kula Chapter, monthly meeting; 9:30 a.m., Kula Community Center. For more information, call Diane Logsdon, 878-3448.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 10 a.m.2 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. For information, call 875-1317.
• Rotary Club of Kahului, noon-1 p.m., Tante’s
Island Cuisine, 100 E. Kaahumanu Ave., Kahului. Call President David Hoffman, 244-1909.
• Lunchtime Tai Chi, noon-12:45 p.m., State Building courtyard by flagpole, 54 High St., Wailuku; free. Call 984-8200.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for ages 5-18,
3-5 p.m., Lahaina Surf, 1028 Wainee St. Contact 661-0111 or info@ lahaina-arts.com.
• Parents and Children Together, women’s anger management group meets; 4:30-6:30 p.m., Wailuku. PACT also offers women’s support group; 8 a.m.-4 p.m. For intake/ orientation, call 243-7001.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, four groups meet: Maluhia Ohana, noon, Church of Nazarene, Pukalani; Paths to Recovery, 5:30 p.m., Grace Episcopal Church, Hoolehua, Molokai; Upcountry 6:00 p.m. call 2420296 for temporary location; Lahaina Baptist Church, 7:30 p.m. Call 242-0296.
• Pacific Cancer Foundation, sponsors Linda Tesar-Amimoto’s support group for cancer patients and survivors; 5:30-6:45 p.m., Cameron Center, Wailuku. Contact 269-3948 or support firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Coming Together and Healing, closed support
group for survivors of recent or past sexual assault/abuse; 6-7:30 p.m., Child and Family Services in Happy Valley. Contact Cathy Hembd, 357-8253 or email@example.com.
• Hui Kane (men’s group), 6-8 p.m., Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku. Call 242-0900; visit www.mfss.org.
• Adult Children of Alcoholism and Dysfunction, 6:30 p.m., 2662 Waiwai Place, #201, Kihei. For information, visit adultchildren.org.
• Maui Mixers/High Hopes clubs, traditional American folk dancing, 6:30 p.m., Mayor Hannibal Tavares Community Center, Pukalani. Call 5720671.
• Overeaters Anonymous, 12-step recovery program for compulsive overeaters, anorexics, bulimics; 6:30-7:30 p.m., Keolahou Church Social Hall, 177 S. Kihei Rd., Kihei. Call 2647286; see www.oa.org.
• Na Wahine Ho‘omana (the empowered woman), Women Will support group; 7-8:30 p.m., Kihei Charter Middle School, 41 E. Lipoa St., Kihei. Nonprofit 501c women‘s center. Call 280-3118.
• A Course in Miracles, with Charles Nahale; 7 p.m., Unity Church of Maui, 483 S. High St., Wailuku. For information, visit unityonmaui.org.
• Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous, 7 p.m., St. Theresa Church, courtyard, Kihei. For information, call 463-2725.
• ARC of Maui County, recycles cellphones. For locations, call 242-5781, ext. 208.
• Rotary Club of Lahaina Sunrise, 7 a.m., Pioneer Inn’s Snug Harbor Room. Call Skeeter Stebbins, 870-9813; see lahainasunriserotary.org.
• Maui Family Guidance Center, supports children and youths 3-20 years of age with mental health needs; 7:45 a.m.-4:30 p.m., 270 Waiehu Beach Road, Suite 213, Wailuku. Call 243-1252.
• Mana‘olana Pink Paddlers, for cancer survivors and supporters; 7:45 a.m., Maui Canoe Club on
North Kihei Road at Sugar Beach. Call Mary Dungans, 876-1553; visit www.mauipinks.org.
• Business Network International, Upcountry Chapter, 8-9:30 a.m., Casanova Italian Restaurant and Deli, Makawao. Call Gayle Barklie, president, 344-5688; visit www.bnihawaii.com.
• Clutterers Anonymous group, St. Theresa Church, tables near the chapel, Kihei. Call (646) 926-7399; see clutterers anonymous.net.
• Hale Mahaolu Elima, free group exercise class; 10-11 a.m., 11 Mahaolu St., Kahului. For more information, contact 8930002 or 281-1224 or firstname.lastname@example.org
• Take Off Pounds Sensibly, 11 a.m., Kaunoa Senior Center. Contact Janet Roberts, 870-4597 or email@example.com.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, two groups meet: Alanoon, noon, Kihei Lutheran Church, Kihei; ODAT Women’s, 6 p.m., St. Theresa Church, St. Francis Room, Kihei. Call 242-0296.
• Kiwanis Club of Kahului, noon, Tante’s Island Cuisine, Maui Seaside Hotel, Kahului. Call Bruce McDonald, 283-4189.
• West Maui Chess Club, seeking new players; noon-2 p.m. Call Bob Dickson, 661-6342.
• Department of Health, tuberculosis skin tests; 2-4 p.m., Wailuku Health Center, 121 Mahalani St., Wailuku. Free. Picture ID required; under age 18 must be accompanied by parent/guardian. For information, call 984-2128.
• Lahaina Arts Association, free art class for children ages 5-18; 3:30-5:30 p.m., Paia Youth Center, 28 Hana Highway. Contact 661-0111 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Disabled American Veterans, 5:30 p.m., Kahului Community Center. Call Fred Ruge, 242-8230.
• Pacific Cancer Foundation, sponsors Linda Tesar-Amimoto’s support group for family and caregivers; 5:30-6:45 p.m., Cameron Center, Wailuku. Contact 269-3948 or email@example.com.
• Rotary Club of Lahaina Sunset, 5:30-6:30 p.m., Royal Lahaina Resort, Kaanapali. Call Liz May, 669-5200.
• Behavioral Health Hawaii, family support group; 6-7:30 p.m., 55 N. Church St., Suite A-1, Wailuku. Free. Call in advance, 243-3200; visit www.beaconhouse.org.
• Parenting Group, learn positive parenting techniques, 6-8 p.m., Maui Family Support Services, 1844 Wili Pa Lp., Wailuku. Call 242-0900, ext. 234.
• Maui Lions Club, 6 p.m., Maui Electric Co., auditorium. Call President Jackie Yamamoto, 2814474.
• Both Sides Now, sponsors Friends of Dorothy Dining Club dinner, 6-8 p.m. Reserve in advance, email friendsofdorothy@ mauigayinfo.com; see www.mauigayinfo.com.
• Domestic violence intervention skills building, teaches nonviolent skills to stop abusive behavior. Spanish speakers, 6-8 p.m., Wailuku. Call Parents and Children Together, 243-7001.
• Know Thyself as Soul Foundation, 6 p.m., Kihei. Free. Call (877) 633-4828; see www.santmat.net. • Kihei Toastmasters, 6:15 p.m., Keller Williams Realty, 95 E. Lipoa St., Ste. A212, Kihei. For information, call Ann Elaine Johnson, 298-3966.
• Maui Choral Arts Association, chorus practice; 6:30-9 p.m., Wailuku. Contact 870-5560.
• Sex Addicts Anonymous, support group, 6:30 p.m., Kihei. Email firstname.lastname@example.org; see saa-recovery.org.
• Central Maui Hawaiian Civic Club, 6:30 p.m., UH Maui College, Hookipa Room. Call Sasa Ewaliko, 281-1844 or 270-0754.
• Early Music Maui, 7-10 p.m. Kihei. Renaissance instruments. Call Ginny Morgan, 879-4453.
• Codependents Anonymous Haiku meeting, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Haiku Community Center. Call 651-1877.
• Wednesday Market, organic, non-GMO, Mauigrown produce, EBT accepted; 8 a.m.-1 p.m., Waipuna Chapel, 17 Omaopio Road. Call 4191570.
• Business Network International, Valley Isle Chapter, 8-9:30 a.m., Tante’s Island Cuisine, Kahului. Call Jeanna Gamboa, 419-1617.
• Maui Nui Botanical Gardens, Weed and Pot Club; 8:30-10:30 a.m., 150 Kanaloa Ave., Kahului. Contact 249-2798 or email@example.com; see www.mnbg.org.
• La‘a Kea Foundation, organic local produce sold at a farm stand; 9 a.m.-5 p.m., 639 Baldwin Ave., Paia. Contact 281-3463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Maui Bridge Club, duplicate bridge; 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m., 131 S. Kihei Road. Call 875-1317.
• Al-Anon Family Groups, two groups meet: Happy Day, 9:15 a.m., Iao Congregational Church, Kanda Hall, Wailuku; Just for Today, 6 p.m. Aloha Aina Center #240, 810 Kokomo Road, Haiku; Courage to Change, 7 p.m., Lahaina Methodist Church. Call 242-0296.
• Wailuku Public Library, keiki story time with songs, simple crafts; 10-10:30 a.m. For babies, toddlers, preschoolers, accompanied by caregivers; free. Call 243-5766.
• Senior Enhance Fitness Program, 11:15 a.m., Maui Powerhouse Gym, 1279 S. Kihei Road. Call 214-6737.
• Rotary Club of Maui Lumeria, noon, 1813 Baldwin Ave., Makawao. Call Laura Rosenthal, 298-1275.