The Oklahoman (Sunday) - - NEWS -

1917 — Es­tab­lished in Bent­ley, Ok­la­homa.

1925 — Moved to Ok­la­homa City to work with Carmelite priests at Lit­tle Flower parish.

1933 — Moved into Villa Teresa Con­vent and started Villa Teresa School.

1937 — Ag­gre­gated to the Dis­calced Carmelite Fa­thers.

2014 — Moved from Villa Teresa Con­vent to St. Ann Re­tire­ment Cen­ter while new con­vent is built.

2016 — Moved into new con­vent at north end of St. Ann Re­tire­ment Cen­ter.

2017 — Cel­e­brat­ing 100th an­niver­sary of the re­li­gious or­der.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.