Fugitives of the week
This week, Chesterfield County/Colonial Heights Crime Solvers is asking for your help with locating the following fugitives: Shenell L. Little is wanted for fraudulent conversion of property. Little is a black female who was born in 1973. She is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, approximately 220 pounds. She has brown eyes and brown hair. Michael Stephen Nelson is wanted for embezzlement and fraudulent conversion of property charges. Nelson is a black male who was born in 1958. He is 5 feet, 9 inches tall, approximately 205 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair. Photos of these fugitives and others can be seen at crimesolvers.net. If you have information on their whereabouts, submit a tip through Crime Solvers. Call 804-748-0660 or send a tip through the new P3 app. With either method you will remain anonymous, and if your tip leads to an arrest you could receive a cash reward up to $1,000.
The following information was provided by the Colonial Heights Police Department:
• An Individual, 55, of Wright Avenue, was charged with assault.
• An Individual, 21, of Creek Point Court, was charged with capias.
• An Individual, 37, of W. High Street, was charged with assault.
• An Individual, 26, of Hamilton Avenue, was charged with failure to appear, grand larceny, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, carrying a concealed weapon, preventing law enforcement from lawful arrest, eluding police, assault, and being drunk in public.
• An Individual, 22, of Hunter Circle, was charged with driving under the influence.
• An Individual, 26, of Pheasant Court, was charged with capias.
• An Individual, 45, of Canthalia Road, was charged with violation of court order.
• An Individual, 27, of Pender Avenue, was charged with violation of court order.
• An Individual, 21, of Southcreek Drive, was charged with probation violation.
• An Individual, 44, of Wright Avenue, was charged with probation violation and failure to appear.
• An Individual, 24, of Shelby Drive, was charged with failure to appear.