THUNDER / ENLIGHTNING
The vandalism of the St. George’s Church fence, it’s highly costly. It’s a crying shame they would destroy something like that. It’s $700 a panel.
• I don’t understand all of this outrage about Roseanne Barr because she said something about an insignificant Valerie Jarrett. Where was all of this outrage about what Kathy Griffin did? All of these things people say about the Trumps and no one was ever outraged at all. But as soon as someone says something about a liberal lefty, everybody goes nuts.
• Trump-haters won’t give him credit for the huge improvement in the economy. Instead, they say it had already started to improve at the very end of the Obama Administration. If that were true, it would only be because that after two terms, everyone knew that Obama would soon be gone.
Wow, you’re so smart. How you know whatever everybody else knows is unbelievable!
• Does anyone remember that famous quote, “I did not have sex with that woman”?
I doubt that anyone can’t remember that quote!
• All we keep hearing is how the sewer is coming. Here we are putting in a bunch of drain boxes and storm pipes. Are we going to tear it back out when we put the sewer in, or has that plan been scrapped?
• The president of the United States did not pay for sex with Stormy Daniels. That happened about 12 years ago, supposedly, if it did happen. It was long before he became president. You ought to check your facts before you go and spread your hatred for our dear president.