PENNDOT announces many weekly roadwork projects
The state Department of Transportation announced several roadwork projects in Schuylkill County this week and beyond.
The projects include:
• Drainage work on Brockton Mountain Road between Brockton and Ryan Township, from 7 a. m. to 3 p. m. Monday through Friday, with
• Drainage work on Valley Road in Cass Township between Minersville borough and Buck Run, from 7 a. m. to 3 p. m. Monday through Friday, with lane restrictions and flagging.
• Crack sealing on Route 61 in South Manheim Township between Port Clinton and Deer Lake borough, between 7 a. m. and 3 p. m. Monday through Friday, with lane closures.
• Other roadwork on Route 61 North in New Castle Township between Darkwater Road and Interstate 81, from 7 a. m. to 5 p. m. Monday through Nov. 21, with lane restrictions in the northbound directions for retaining wall repairs.
• Drainage work on Route 924 between Shenandoah and Frackville, from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday, with lane restrictions and flagging.
Motorists can check conditions on more than 40,000 roadway miles by visiting www. 511PA. com. 511PA provides traffic delay warnings, weather forecasts, traffic speed information and access to more than 860 traffic cameras. Follow regional Penn dot information on Twitter at www.twitter.com/511Paallentown.