1) In the original 1983-85 NBC version of “V,” the alien Willie was played by an actor who was more famous as the sinister Freddy Krueger in the “A Nightmare on Elm Street” series of horror movies. Name him.
2) What was the alien (played by Ray Walston) affectionately called by the reporter (Bill Bixby) who discovered him on the 1963-66 CBS sitcom “My Favorite Martian”?
3) What was the name of the 1967-68 ABC series that starred Roy Thinnes as an architect trying to warn of aliens among us?
4) Robert Hays starred in a 1986-87 ABC spinoff of which Jeff Bridges movie?
5) On the 1986-90 NBC comedy series “ALF,” what did the letters in the title character’s name stand for? 6) What was the main name used as an identifier for the extraterrestrials in the 1989-90 Fox series version of “Alien Nation”?
7) Who played the alien abductee who inherited powers from his captors — which made him widely pursued — in the 1997-98 Fox show “The Visitor”?
8) Name John Lithgow’s alien character in the 1996-2001 NBC sitcom “3rd Rock From the Sun.”
9) What former “Grey’s Anatomy” star also played alien Isabel on “Roswell,” which aired on both The WB Network (1999-2001) and UPN (2001-02).
10) Who played the leader of the alien research team on the 2005 CBS series “Threshold”?
Willie the alien in “V”