PEA RIDGE POLICE DEPT.
• Christopher Adam Dixon, 20, Pea Ridge, for contempt, failure to pay fines
• Kasey Montana Henderson, 23, Rogers, failure to appear
• Ronald Farley Hampshie, 52, Bentonville, failure to appear
• Larita A. Robins, 42, Rogers, failure to appear
• Karl W. Gilbert, 61, Pea Ridge, felony theft by receiving
• Ricketta arol Zielinski, 36, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Hunter Logan Terry, 23, Pea Ridge, failure to pay time pay
• Nathaniel Inthasone, 33, Rogers, contempt faiure to pay fines and costs
• Chelsea A. Harless, 34, Garfield, faiure to appear
Tuesday, Aug. 1
12 p.m. Police received a report of shoplifting from an employee at the Neighborhood Market. As a result of the investigation, on Aug. 18, police arrested Jayla Ewert, 20, Springdale, for shoplifting and a trespass warning from all Wal-Mart, Neighborhood Market properties.
Monday, Aug. 28
11:28 a.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Chapman Lane for three dogs, not aggressive, running loose in the area. The dogs were picked up by a“city worker”and taken tot he Pea Ridge Vet Clinic, according to the police report. As a result of the investigation, police cited Ashley Jo Rhuems, 23, Pea Ridge, for dogs at large.
Wednesday, Aug. 30
1:41 p.m. A resident of Washburn Drive reported to police he had bought a trailer advertised on Craigslist, but was later concerned that it might be stolen. As a result of the investigation, it was determined that the trailer had been stolen from a residence in Bentonville and the uncashed money orders were found in the possession of the buyer, Erik David McClard, 38, Rogers, who was in jail on an unrelated felony theft case. All evidence was turned over to Bentonville Police as the original theft apparently occured in Bentonville.
Thursday, Aug. 31
3 p.m. As a result of checking a vehicle license tag of a vehicle parked at White Oak Station, police initiated a traffic stop on the vehicle when it left and cited the driver, Nathaniel A. Fletcher, 22, Garfield, for failure to register, no proof of insurance and driving on a suspended driver’s license and impounded the vehicle.