Concordia Retirement Center provides safe and fun senior living
As a trusted senior living landmark in northwest Arkansas for nearly 40 years, Concordia Retirement Center in Bella Vista is deeply committed to providing an enjoyable, fruitful and fulfilling lifestyle.
Located on 28 beautiful acres of rolling woodlands, Concordia offers a full range of social activities and helpful services in a secure, attentive, homelike atmosphere.
Concordia is blessed to serve a special group of residents. The independent living residents joyfully pursue their personal interests in an active community, since they no longer worry about cooking, chores or the other responsibilities of home ownership. The assisted living residents stay active in a safe environment, since they receive support with grooming, medications, and roundthe-clock access to a caring staff. And their families enjoy newfound peace of mind — often for the first time in years — since their loved ones are in good hands.
Concordia Retirement Center is known for its lively atmosphere and exceptional care and service. They go out of their way to make the residents feel at home in a friendly, spacious and well-appointed community.
Perhaps you’ve longed to spend more time pursuing hobbies, attending concerts, making new friends, or catching up with old friends. Perhaps you’ve secretly wished that chores, cooking meals, housework and repairs were someone else’s responsibility. Concordia’s attentive staff, convenient services and scenic grounds make all these things possible and more.
Concordia Retirement Center’s independent living and assisted living services are unparalleled in Northwest Arkansas. Concordia values the dignity of each resident, and considers it a wonderful opportunity and blessing to serve them. Residents enjoy safe, comfortable, spacious apartments without concerning themselves with repairs and upkeep. Instead, they can spend time talking with friends over meals, participating in social outings or events, or visiting with their grandchildren in the tastefully decorated common areas. Some of the many amenities include:
• Spacious apartments and townhomes with studio, one- or two-bedroom options, plus choice of den and porch.
• Safe, private bathrooms, with sit-down showers.
• Utilities included in monthly fee (except for cable).
• Scheduled transportation for appointments.
• Weekly housekeeping and linen service.
• 24-hour monitored emergency call system, for your safety.
• Fire safety system with smoke detectors and sprinkler.
• Casually elegant dining room offering healthy, home-cooked meals.
• Wellness building where residents can stay fit and healthy.
• Library to relax with a favorite book or newspaper.
• Large multipurpose rooms for activities and games.
• Religious services are held on campus.
• Garden plots for outdoor enjoyment.
• Large-screen TV for watching TV, sporting events or the news.
• Cozy gathering areas to socialize with friends and guests.
• Private dining room for parties and special occasions.
The events calendar might remind you of a cruise ship, with activities galore planned throughout the day. Concordia’s activities staff is directly involved in making these social opportunities rewarding and enjoyable for each resident. Activities and events include:
• Dances and theme parties.
• Exercise classes and fitness programs.
• Bible study groups and worship services.
• Live musical entertainment.
• Bingo, cards, board games and crafts.
• Staff-led outings aboard our 20-passenger wheelchair-accessible bus to musicals and plays, sporting events, a drive through the mountains.
You’ll notice right away that Concordia Retirement Center is a safe, reassuring and uplifting place for seniors to spend some of the best years of their lives. Call Concordia today at (479) 855-3714, to schedule a visit.