PEA RIDGE POLICE DEPT.
• Daniel Ray Hutchek, 37, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Charles Green, 44, of Flippin, failure to appear
• Hailey Jo Dover, 23, Rogers, failure to pay fines and costs
• John Everett Cotner, 36, no address given, affidavit on contempt fail to complete DDC
• Jared Lee Holt, 24, Bentonville, failure to pay fines and costs
• Tiffany Maria Phillips, 37, Eureka Springs, failure to pay fines and costs
• Gary Shannon Cook, 23, Pea Ridge, failure to pay fines and costs
• Isaac C. Torres, 28, Rogers, failure to appear
• Herschel L. Johnson, 26, Rogers, failure to appear
• Leslie M. Gray, 22, Rogers, failure to pay time pay
• Aimee Leann Harper, 18, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
Sunday, Sept. 24
5:44 p.m. Police were contacted by a resident of Pea Ridge reporting that a 13-year-old female was being harassed via phone text by another juvenile. On Thursday, Sept. 28, the mother of the juvenile victim again reported harassment to police. As a result of the investigation, police issued a no contact warning to both the 14-year-old female suspect and the victim.
Tuesday, Sept. 26
6:36 a.m. Police took a report of a two-vehicle accident at Slack and Weston streets involving vehicles driven by Willis Main, 70, Washburn, Mo., and Zachary Serio, 23, Pea Ridge.
1 p.m. Police transported Damion Chad Moore, 33, Rogers, to the Benton County Jail on an eight-day court commit, and Gary D. Adams, 26, Seligman, Mo., for a one-day court commit per orders of the judge.
Wednesday, Sept. 27
7:10 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Halleck Lane for a theft report of a registration tab off a vehicle license plate and a registration card.
9:30 p.m. As a result of a traffic stop on South Curtis Avenue and Cardin Road, police arrested Aldo Daniel Roma Delgado, 28, Springdale, for driving on a suspended driver’s license, misuse of dealer tags and violation of Arkansas open container law.
Thursday, Sept. 28
2:45 p.m. Police were notified of two stray dogs around the Pea Ridge Middle School. The dogs were picked up and transported to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic by employees of the Street Department.
3:15 p.m. A resident of Garfield reported that the iPod of a juvenile female had been broken while at the high school by a juvenile male. According to the police report, no action will be taken if restitution is made.
Saturday, Sept. 30
1:16 p.m. Police were dispatched to a residence on Hutchinson Street for a physical disturbance in progress. As a result of the investigation, police arrested David Lee Harper, 24, Bentonville, and Anthony Joe Young, 48, Pea Ridge, for disorderly conduct. Harper was given a trespass warning.