PEA RIDGE POLICE DEPT.
• David Allen Hartsfield, 37, Pea Ridge, failure to appear from Pea Ridge; and warrants from Rogers, Bentonville and Little Flock
• Sydney Michele Barnes, 20, Bentonville, failure to pay fines and costs
• Jordan Ray Hayes, 25, Pea Ridge, contempt fail to pay fines and costs
• Jacqueline Janelle Riner, 34, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Michael David Vigil, 52, Pea Ridge, fail to pay time payment
• Skyler R. Sprayberry, 22, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Zachary Meroney, 23, Pineville, Mo., failure to pay time pay
• Jimmy Dwayne Harvey, 47, Rogers, failure to pay time payment
• Amanda L. Heiney, 35, Rogers, contempt fail to pay fines and costs
• David Scott Hutchins, 33, Garfield, four failure to appear
• Hilda Jeineth Mezquita, 34, Rogers, contempt failure to pay fines and costs
• Michael Freeman Hill, 47, Pea Ridge, failure to appear
• Cindy S. Pina, 30, Rogers, contempt fail to pay fines and costs
• Harley E. Vandagriff, 22, Garfield, failure to appear
Monday, Oct. 22
4:10 p.m. Police went to 134 McCulloch St. in regards to a possible warrant suspect at the residence. Police surrounded a shed in the back yard after receiving information the suspect was hiding there. As a result of the search, police arrested Roy Corshia, 37, Pea Ridge, in connection with refusal to submit to arrest and on warrants from Pea Ridge and Bentonville.
Wednesday, Oct. 24
12:34 p.m. Police directed traffic and assisted in the investigation of a residential structure fire at 567 N.
2:48 p.m. Police were dispatched to a motor-vehicle accident on Arkansas Highway 94 near Sugar Creek Road involving vehicles driven by Laura Fletcher, 52, Seligman, Mo., and Ellen L. Derx, 57, Rogers. The ambulance transported the driver of one vehicle and the passenger of the other. Derx was given a citation in connection with careless and prohibited driving.
Friday, Oct. 26
8:28 a.m. Police were dispatched to the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic to take a report of an animal at large which had been taken to the vet clinic by a resident of Daniel Street.
Saturday, Oct. 27
10:43 a.m. A resident of Bella Vista dropped off two dogs she said she found running in the street near Patton Road and Curtis Avenue. The dogs were placed in the Pea Ridge Vet Clinic.
Sunday, Oct. 21
8:13 p.m. Medical, Guyll Ridge Road, Avoca
Monday, Oct. 22
10:16 a.m. Medical, Dam Site Loop, NEBCO
1:47 p.m. Medical, Main Street, Avoca
8:32 p.m. Fire Alarm, Mockingbird Lane, Avoca
8:45 p.m. Medical, Smith Ridge Road, Avoca
Tuesday, Oct. 23
1:02 a.m. Medical, Bryant Lane, Avoca
10:14 a.m. Fire investigation, Ventris Road, NEBCO
6:51 p.m. Medical, Ridgeview Drive, NEBCO
10:25 p.m. Medical, Dogwood Lane, NEBCO