Fix­ture for 92 years

The Times-Tribune - - FRONT PAGE -

Founder Pierce Taney, a farmer from Wap­wal­lopen who was also an ama­teur ma­gi­cian, opened the shop at 648 N. Wash­ing­ton Ave. in 1926 to sup­ply cos­tumes and makeup to trav­el­ing ac­tors and min­strels. In 1972, he moved the shop to its cur­rent lo­ca­tion at 1406 N. Wash­ing­ton Ave.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.