In the Body
1. A person can create 25,000 quarts of this integral lubricant in one lifetime, which is enough to fill a standard backyard pool, but even at 99.5 percent water you still wouldn’t want to swim in it.
2. Every day, a healthy person still creates about a liter of this viscous fluid rich in glycoproteins, and perhaps even more is made in the spring.
3. A person with a threeinch nail in their pocket could set off a metal detector, but curiously, flowing through us we have enough of this element to make a three-inch nail.
4. You have about 10,000 of these receptors, ones which control one of your five major senses. Contrary to popular belief, they do not abide some oral map, and in 10 days you will have a whole new set.
5. Regardless of diet or activity, you have 30 billion adipocyte, but in 10 years will have developed all new ones. What are they?
6. The pH level of this biological fluid can reach an acidic 1.5, especially after consuming something disagreeable
7. If measured in liters, the human body creates about one a day, but perhaps more if a person is an injured hemophiliac.
Courtesy of Democratic Republic of Trivia