TRIVIA - HOTCHPOTCH
1. This shallow-dish style mimics pizza from the Italian-owned pizzerias not in Italy but a different Mediterranean country, can be made with Feta instead of mozzarella, but never cucumber sauce instead of tomato sauce.
2. Despite its name, this divisive style of pizza comes from Canada and not the South Pacific, and got its name since it is topped with hama and hala kihiki.
3. There is now an entire pizza kitchen franchise devoted to this unconventional pizza, which is a flatbread method known for its unique ingredients, like barbeque chicken, and of course, avocado.
4. Presumably, though apparently contact is lost, this mission was the first to leave the solar system, blazing a new trail into the galaxy like a frontiersman in the Old West.
5. Not to be confused with the Plymouth van, Chrysler minivan, Mercury station wagon, or Kawasaki motorcycle is this spacecraft, which was launched in 1977 and 35 years later became the first interstellar spacecraft.
6. About 100 out-of-thisworld experiments were conducted on this selfexplanatory first space station, until it came crashing down to earth in 1979.
7. This MLB team wins the World Series over the Chicago Cubs.
Courtesy of The Democratic Republic of Trivia