POLL DU JOUR
● 68 percent of U.S. drivers admit they drive over the posted speed limit; 66 percent of men drivers and 71 percent of women drivers.
● 50 percent have given another driver “the finger”; 53 percent of men and 48 percent of women.
● 38 percent say they have sped through a yellow light; 38 percent of men and 39 percent of women.
● 31 percent say they have thrown trash out the window of their car; 35 percent of men and 26 percent of women.
● 15 percent text while driving; 18 percent of men and 13 percent of women.
Source: An AutoNation survey of 2,000 U.S. drivers conducted throughout November and released Friday.
● Murmurs and asides to firstname.lastname@example.org