POLL DU JOUR
● 54 percent of Americans say a top priority for Presidentelect Donald Trump’s should be to “defeat ISIS.”
● 49 percent say his priority should be to lower taxes and simplify the tax code.
● 48 percent say he should address funding for improving infrastructure.
● 47 percent say Mr. Trump should “drain the swamp” and reduce government corruption.
● 31 percent say he should repeal or replace Obamacare; 21 percent cite building a border wall.
● 15 percent cite withdrawing from the Trans Pacific Partnership trade deal; 14 percent cite canceling the Iran nuclear deal.
Source: An Investors Business Daily/TIPP poll of 902 U.S. adults conducted Nov. 28-Dec. 4.