3 hos­pi­tal­ized af­ter car­bon monox­ide leak at home

The Washington Times Daily - - METRO -

Fire of­fi­cials say three peo­ple were hos­pi­tal­ized af­ter a car­bon monox­ide leak at a home.

Fire­fight­ers and medics were called to the home in the Pet­worth com­mu­nity Sun­day morn­ing. Of­fi­cials blamed a de­fec­tive fur­nace for the leak.

Three peo­ple were taken to a hospi­tal, but none had life-threat­en­ing in­juries; a fourth per­son was treated at the scene.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.