POLL DU JOUR
● 66 percent of Democrats say “someone entirely new” from their party should run for president in 2020.
● 62 percent say Hillary Clinton should not run for president again.
● 61 percent say that first lady Michelle Obama should run for elective office in the future.
● 44 percent say they would be “excited” if Sen. Bernard Sanders decided to run again for the White House; 43 percent say the same if Vice President Joseph R. Biden should run.
● 34 percent would be excited if Sen. Elizabeth Warren would run.
Source: a Suffolk University, USA Today poll of 626 Democrats and independents conducted Dec. 14-18.