POLL DU JOUR
● 58 percent of all Americans say the current economic situation in the U.S. is good.
● 69 percent of college grads, 67 percent of those who make more than $75,000 a year, 61 percent of men and 61 percent of those age 30-49 agree.
● 61 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of Democrats, 59 percent of those over 50, 55 percent of women and 55 percent of those with a high school diploma also agree.
● 54 percent of those with salaries $30,000 to $75,000 think the U.S. economy is good; 52 percent of those with some college training, 1 percent of those who make less than $30,000 a year and 49 percent of those ages 18-29 also agree.
● 44 percent of Americans said the economy was good at this time in 2016.
Source: A Pew Research Center poll of 1,003 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 16 to March 15 and released Monday, plus historical data.
● Cheers and jeers to email@example.com