POLL DU JOUR
● 94 percent of Americans say they have heard about the tense relationship between President Trump and the news media.
● 83 percent say the relationship between Mr. Trump and the media is “generally unhealthy”; 78 percent of Republicans, 88 percent of Democrats and 82 percent of independents agree.
● 87 percent of Hispanics, 86 percent of blacks and 83 percent of whites also agree.
● 73 percent of Americans say the tension between Mr. Trump and the media hinders Americans’ access to important political news; 73 percent of Republicans, 72 percent of Democrats and 72 percent of independents agree.
● 75 percent of Hispanics, 74 percent of blacks and 74 percent of whites also agree.
Source: A Pew Research Center survey of 4,151 U.S. adults conducted March 13-27. ●