POLL DU JOUR
● 62 percent of Americans say the news media favors one political party over the other.
● 77 percent of Republicans and 44 percent of Democrats agree. ● 64 percent of those who say the media favors one party think it’s toward the Democrats; 88 percent of Republicans and 43 percent of Democrats agree.
● 22 percent of those who say the media favors one party think it’s toward the Republicans; Republican response not released; 40 percent of Democrats agree.
● 55 percent of Americans overall say news organizations are “often inaccurate.”
● 36 percent say they get their facts straight.
Source: A Gallup Poll of 789 U.S. adults conducted March 9-29
● Yays, yeas, nays and neighs to email@example.com