POLL DU JOUR
● 57 percent of Americans say Democrats in Congress are doing “too little” to work with the Trump administration; 84 percent of Republicans and 38 percent of Democrats agree.
● 34 percent overall say the Democrats outreach is “about right”; 11 percent of Republicans and 52 percent of Democrats agree.
● 5 percent overall say the Democrats have done “too much” outreach; 2 percent of Republicans and 6 percent of Democrats agree.
● 53 percent of Americans overall say the Trump administration is doing too little to work with Democrats in Congress; 20 percent of Republicans and 84 percent of Democrats agree.
● 36 percent overall say the administration’s outreach is about right; 64 percent of Republicans and 12 percent of Democrats agree.
● 7 percent overall say its outreach is too much; 12 percent of Republicans and 3 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Pew Research Center poll of 1,501 U.S. adults conducted April 5-11 and released Monday.
● Murmurs and asides to firstname.lastname@example.org