POLL DU JOUR
● 73 percent of Americans have “financial regrets.”
● 22 percent regret not saving for retirement early enough, 16 percent regret not saving for emergency expenses.
● 9 percent regret taking on too much credit card debt, 9 percent regret taking on too much student loan debt.
● 8 percent regret not saving enough for their children’s education, 2 percent regret buying “more house” than they could afford.
● 20 percent had no financial regrets.
Source: A Bankrate/Princeton Survey Research poll of 1,000 U.S. adults conducted May 4-7 and released Wednesday.
● Yays, yeas and nays to email@example.com