POLL DU JOUR
● 60 percent of U.S. workers have witnessed political discussion in the workplace; 54 percent of conservatives, 48 percent of moderates and 66 percent of liberals agree.
● 31 percent have seen coworkers argue over politics; 30 percent of conservatives, 28 percent of moderates and 40 percent of liberals agree.
● 26 percent say political discussions make them stressed; 21 percent of conservatives, 22 percent of moderates and 38 percent of liberals agree.
● 24 percent have avoided coworkers because of their political views; 25 percent of conservatives, 20 percent of moderates and 30 percent of liberals agree.
● 15 percent have argued with a coworker themselves; 13 percent of conservatives, 14 percent of moderates and 21 percent of liberals agree.
Source: An American Psychological Association/Harris Poll of 1,311 employed U.S. adults conducted Feb. 16-March 8 and released Friday.