POLL DU JOUR
● 85 percent of U.S. voters say the internet enables more political participation.
● 74 percent say such technological innovation makes them “optimistic about the future.”
● 67 percent say technology has a negative impact on social values; 52 percent say it makes the world “less harmonious.”
● 50 percent say technology can compromise personal privacy.
● 34 percent say they have less trust in technology-driven social media.
Source: A Harvard-Harris poll of 2,006 registered U.S. voters conducted May 18-20 and released Friday.
● Cranky outbursts and chitchat to