POLL DU JOUR
● 84 percent of Americans have personally experienced incivility.
● 75 percent say incivility in the U.S. has risen to “crisis levels.” ● 75 percent blame politicians for incivility; 69 percent blame social media, and 59 percent blame the press.
● 63 percent say people are more civil in the workplace.
● 56 percent expect civility “to further erode.”
● 55 percent say incivility in the workplace hurt employee morale.
Source: A Civility in America poll of 1,126 U.S. adults conducted by Weber Shandwick/Powell Tate throughout December 2016 and released Tuesday.
● Murmurs and asides to firstname.lastname@example.org