POLL DU JOUR
● 83 percent of U.S. parents with teenage children stock up on food during the summer months.
● 75 percent of these parents don’t know how their teens “devour as much food as they do.”
● 75 percent of parents “run out of inspiration” on what to feed their teenage children.
● 66 percent say their teen children “raid the kitchen” at night.
● 58 percent say they have ordered takeout food when their teen refused to eat what was available at home.
● 57 percent say their teens are “quick to grumble” about what food is available.
Source: A OnePoll/Farm Rich survey of 2,000 U.S. parents of teens age 13-19 conducted throughout May and released Friday.