POLL DU JOUR
● 26 percent of registered U.S. voters blame congressional Democrats for preventing passage of legislation on health care, taxes and other issues; 55 percent of Republicans, 22 percent of independents and 6 percent of Democrats agree.
● 25 percent blame Democrats, Republicans and the Trump administration for gridlock; 20 percent of Republicans, 32 percent of independents and 21 percent of Democrats agree.
● 24 percent blame congressional Republicans; 8 percent of Republicans, 21 percent of independents and 40 percent of Democrats agree.
● 16 percent blame the Trump administration; 5 percent of Republicans, 14 percent of independents and 28 percent of Democrats agree.
● 9 percent are undecided; 11 percent of Republicans, 10 percent of independents and 5 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Suffolk University/USA Today poll of 1,000 registered U.S. voters conducted June 24-27.
● Ballyhoo and casual chatter to firstname.lastname@example.org