POLL DU JOUR
● 60 percent of U.S. voters disapprove of the way the media covers President Trump; 90 percent of Republicans, 62 percent of independents and 29 percent of Democrats agree.
● 59 percent overall disapprove of the way Mr. Trump ’talks about the media’; 21 percent of Republicans, 61 percent of independents and 91 percent of Democrats agree.
● 52 percent overall trust the media to tell the truth about important issues more than Mr. Trump; 12 percent of Republicans, 52 percent of independents and 89 percent of Democrats agree.
● 37 percent overall trust Mr. Trump to tell the truth more than the media; 78 percent of Republicans, 34 percent of independents and 3 percent of Democrats agree.
● 11 percent aren’t sure who to trust; 10 percent of Republicans, 13 percent of independents and 8 percent of Democrats agree.
Source: A Quinnipiac University poll of 1,482 registered U.S. voters conducted from Oct. 5-10.
● Kindly follow Jennifer Harper on Twitter @HarperBulletin