At the iibrary
Hutingdon Vallay iibrary, 625 Red Lion Road, Huntgindon salley, will hold the following:
• Duplo-Bricks for Kidz will take place Feb. 23 from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. for ages 3 to 6.
• Babysitting Course will take place Feb. 25, March 4, 11 and 18 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Course is for children ages 11 to 15.
• Pg Story Hour Party for Dr. Seuss will take place Feb. 28 from 7 to 8 p.m.
• Mah gongg takes place Mondays at 11:30 a.m. for $2 a session.
• Sit N Knit takes place Mondays at 4 p.m. All experiences and ages welcome.
• Canasta takes place Tuesdays at 12:30 p.m. Play is $2 and lessons are $5.
• Friends of the Huntingdon Valley iibrary meets the fiUVW 7KuUVGDy RI WKH PRnWK DW 12:30 p.m. Membership is $10 a year.
• Board of Trustees meets the second Thursday of the month at 7:30 p.m.
• Movies are shown Fridays at 2 p.m. Program is free.
Information: 215-947-5138 or www.hvlibrary.org.
genkintown iibrary, 460 Old vork Road, Jenkintown, will hold the following:
• Craft Time meets the second and fourth Wednesday evenings of the month from 7 to 9 p.m. in the community room. Bring your craft stuff and spend time with other crafters working on your projects.
• Community Drop-off Center for your donations to the JUMP food cupboard program. Non-perishable food items are gratefully accepted. Information: jkl.mclinc.org. Southampton Free iibrary, 947 Street Road, Southampton, will hold the following:
• Fourth Annual dirls’ Night Out will take place March 1 from 5:30 to 8 p.m. at William Tennent High School, 433 Centennial Road, Warminster. The event features more than 50 vendors selling a wide variety of jewelry, clothing, accessories, decorative items, housewares, collectibles and handmade crafts. The $5 entrance fee LnFOuGHV GRRU SULzHV. 5DIflH and 50/50 tickets will also be on sale. Tickets may be purchased at the library circulation desk or at the door on March 1. All proceeds from GLUOV’ 1LJKW 2uW EHnHfiW WKH library.
rnion iibrary of Hatboro, 243 S. vork Road, Hatboro, will hold the following:
• Baby & Me for babies 6 to 18 months take place Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. The Lapsit Program features VRnJV, VWRULHV DnG finJHUSODy. Call to register.
• Preschool Storytime for ages 3 and up will take place Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m. Children will enjoy stories, crafts and songs.
• Toddlertime for ages 18 months to 3 will take place Fridays at 10:30 a.m. Stories, crafts and songs will be featured.
• oeading does to the Dogs for children kindergarWHn WR fiIWK-JUDGH wLOO WDNH place the last Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. Program encourages children to read out loud. Registration is required.
• Movie Matinee will take place the second Tuesday of the month at 2 p.m.
Information: 215-6721420; email@example.com.
rpper Moreland Free Public iibrary, 109 Park Ave., Willow Grove, will hold the following:
• Teen Night will take place Feb. 26 from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Children in grades six through 12 are welcome to enjoy games, snakes and more.
• Classic Movie Tuesdays will take place March 12 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. sisit website for movie titles.
• Digital Media iab Classes will be offered Feb. 20, March 9 and 14 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. Workshops are free. Registration is required.
• Family Zone will take place Feb. 18 at 7 p.m. Eyes on the Wild live animal show will be presented.
• Day Health sponsored by the library and the Willow Grove NAACP will take place Feb. 23 from noon to 3 p.m. Staff from Abington Memorial Hospital will be on hand.
• Action Stories for All Ages takes place Mondays at 2 p.m. Leap, catch stretch and move during this story time program.
• Toddler Story Times for ages 18 to 36 months takes place Tuesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Babies and Books story time for caregivers and infants ages 6 to 18 months takes place Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m.
• Preschool Story Time for children ages 3 to 5 takes place Thursdays at 10:30 a.m. Program features stories and a themed craft or coloring project.
• Kids Crafts takes place Thursdays from 6 to 7:30 p.m. for school-age children.
• Young Explorers program for ages 24 to 36 months takes place Tuesdays at 3:30 p.m.
• Monday Night Knitter’s droup takes place every Monday from 7 to 8:45 p.m. All are welcome. Bring yarn and needles and progress through simple projects with instruction from Lisa, the group leader.
Information: 215-659-0741 or www.uppermorelandlibrary.org.