Parks & Rec
Upper Moreland Parks and Recreation, 117 Park Avenue, Willow drove, will hold the following:
• Zydeco-A-Go-Go will perform a free concert June 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Masons Mill Park, 3500 Masons Mill Road.
• The John Clark Big Band will perform a free concert July 7 at 6:30 p.m. at Masons Mill Park, 3500 Masons Mill Road.
• Pickleball Meet-up will take place Saturdays, through Aug. 10 from 10 a.m. to noon at Masons Mill Park.
Information: 215-6593100 ext. 1039 or www.uppermoreland.org.
Warminster Parks and Recreation, 1100 Veterans Way, in Warminster Community Park, will present the following:
• Early Picasso art classes for ages 7 to 9 will take place July 1 through 12 from 9 a.m. to noon at Warminster Community Park. Cost is A75 for residents and A80 for non-residents.
• Basketball Camp with &RDFK SWDnfiHOG will take place Mondays, July 1 to 29 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. at Warminster Community Park. Cost is A40 for residents and A45 for non-residents.
• Adult & Teen Tennis Lessons will be offered Mondays and Wednesdays, July 1 to 24 at William Tennent High School. Beginner time and cost is 5:30 to 6:30