Jazz Bridge Neighborhood Concert Series at the Cheltenham Center Center for the Arts, 439 Ashbourne ooad, will host the followJ LnJ EHnHfiW FRnFHrWV:
• Tony Williams will peJ form Nov. T.
• Jill Salkin will perform Dec. R.
• Ed Wise & New Orleans Jazz Band will perJ form gan. O.
• Paula Johns form Feb. 6.
• Nimrod Speaks will perJ form March 6.
• Denise Montana peform April 3.
• Kitty Mayo will perform May 1.
All concerts take place from T;30 to 9 p.m. The gazz Bridge project provides funding to assist with health care costs of musicians. Cost is A10 fro adults and AR for students with ID. For more information, call O1RJ3T9J 4660 or visit www.cheltenJ hamarts.org.
Reform Congregation Keneseth Israel will presJ ent The DePue Brothers Band Nov. 11 at 1W1R p.m. at 8339 Old vork ooad, ElJ