1) On the 1967-69 Eve Arden-Kaye Ballard sitcom “The Mothers-in-Law,” which of the stars played the mother of the groom and which the mother of the bride?
2) Which animated Stone Age character had a mother named Pearl Slaghoople?
3) Name the 1993-95 NBC sitcom starring stand-up comics Marilyn Kentz and Caryl Kristensen and adapted from their club act.
4) What long-running sitcom was set in the small Southern suburb called Raytown?
5) What Emmy-nominated 1958-66 ABC sitcom featured an Academy Award-winning actress playing housewife and mother Donna Stone?
6) What Oscar-nominated “Sound of Music” actress played the title role in “Mama,” a 1949-56 family series adapted from the hit play and movie “I Remember Mama”?
7) First known for playing a high-kicking secret agent, this English “dame” won the British equivalent of an Academy Award for her terrifying performance as a mentally ill mother-in-law in “Mother Love,” broadcast by PBS in the United States. Can you name her?
8) What theater legend played Avery Brown, the mother of “Murphy Brown”?
9) When “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” premiered in 1970, which of its regular characters was a mother?
10) Which principal character became a mom during the run of “Northern Exposure”? Geary) Cynthia( Shelly 10)
Leachman) Cloris( Lindstrom Phyllis 9) Dewhurst Colleen 8)
Rigg Diana 7) Wood Peggy 6) Show” Reed Donna The“5) Family” Mama’s“4) Mommies” The“3) Flintstone Wilma 2) Walley). Deborah( Buell Hubbard Susie bride of mother Hubbard, Eve played Arden Fogel); Jerry(
Buell Jerry groom of mother Buell, Kaye played Ballard 1)